Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Flow, Tall, Clean?


Advertising Agency: TBWA\Santiago Mangada Puno, Philippines
Print ad from the Philippines that says "An accredited Responsible Care company for environmental safety"


Advertising Agency: Mullen, USA

The copy reads "Someone has to stand up for tall people.
The most legroom in coach.
Fly now at jetblue.com"
I've been seeing these print ads throughout the city especially since I commute right by LAX. I have to say they didn't really appeal to me once they came out, but they began to grow on me. Particularly this one with tall people. I'm not tall, but I like that they're addressing a common problem in planes. 




Advertising Agency: Ogilvy&Mather İstanbul, Turkey

I love the simple, clean look. No copy, all image! The brand name "Bingo" is also really relevant to what the product is. I mean doesn't everyone shout "Bingo!" when they remove a stain?? I think so.

0 comments:

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design