Monday, December 20, 2010

Have We Seen This Before?

Sorry for the lack of posts. It was finals week at school and now I’m starting to go to my internship full-time at RPA since I’m on break. Will keep up from now on



Advertising Agency: Kolle Rebbe, Hamburg, Germany

As clever and well executed as this ad is, is it a rip off of a previous online joke? Or those annoying forwards that were once so popular? Or can we say that every ad has a “twin” image or copy, but the ad agencies just use it to their advantage? You decide.

Thanks to the coolest person for sending this to me (even though I already knew about it)! 

0 comments:

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design